anti-aging tinted moisturizer with sunscreen.
anti-aging tinted moisturizer with sunscreen.
Outsmart the signs of aging® with this award-winning tinted moisturizer that gives skin a touch of sheer, healthy color. Formulated with a blend of three peptides and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, it’s the smart way to care for your skin.
- 94% of clinical study participants experienced smoother, brighter, more even-toned skin*
- Moisturizes and blends naturally with the color of your skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides broad-spectrum UV protection
- Fights photodamage which causes premature aging
*Data on file. Results may vary.
Who benefits - All skin types.
Apply evenly to face as part of the last step in your morning skincare routine. Can be worn alone or with make-up. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure (see drug facts panel on packaging). Can be used with Vitamin C Lotion 15% or 30% for added antioxidant benefits.
- Octinoxate & Octisalate. Provides UVB protection.
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide. Physical sunscreens that provide UVAand UVB protection.
- Lecithin (Matte formula). Reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Blend of three peptides. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Blend of White Birch Extract, Yeast Extract, Plankton Extract and Coenzyme Q10. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- How is Intellishade® different from other daily anti-aging moisturizers on the market? Intellishade® comes in one shade that matches every skin tone. Key ingredients protect the skin from further damage. It conceals with a sheer mineral tint and UVA and UVB protection.
- What is the difference between the Original and Matte finish? Intellishade® Original has a more moisturizing feel. The Matte formula provides a lightweight matte finish and contains ingredients that have been shown to reduce the appearance of pore size and absorb excess oil. Some may prefer Intellishade® Original in drier, colder months and Intellishade® Matte in warmer, humid months.
NASHVILLE LIFESTYLES®MAGAZINE|July 2015
This color-corrective cream is best used in the morning. The SPF 45 formula is light, non-greasy, and blends beautifully to cover uneven skin tones. Enriched with Vitamin C, it ... brightens to give you a natural glow; try the matte version to reduce [the appearance of] pore size, too. ”
People® Magazine| April 2013
10 Products Stars Love!
The most beautiful women of 2013 share the faces serums, sunscreens, signature scents and other makeup bag must-haves they stock up on.
Revision Skincare, Intellishade™ Original Broad-Spectrum SPF 45.
Most sunscreens make me break out, but this is amazing.'– Julie Bowen ”
Beauty Choice Awards: The Best Sunscreen Sold at a Doctor's Office
Revision Skincare Intellishade® Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 Original.
Packing SPF 45 and three types of peptides,this tinted moisturizer-meets-sunscreen blends in with every skin tone so that you can skip makeup.
Ultimate Multitasker ”
NewBeauty®| June 2014
Trend Report: Anti-Aging Head-to-Toe; Smart Skin Care
An advanced, hydrating formula that that works on all skin types, Revision Skincare Intellishade® features broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and a sheer touch of color that blends naturally with your skin and reduces signs of aging. ”
Harper's Bazaar| September 2014
SPF with Benefits
Revision Skincare Intellishade® Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 Tinted Moisturizer: If you have time to apply only one product before rushing out the door, this is it. A beauty editor favorite, this multitasking wonder bundles powerful sun protection, anti-aging ingredients (peptides, antioxidants, and botanicals), and tinted moisturizer in one easy package that not only helps fake the appearance of a good night's rest but also 'fades brown spots and minimizes pores over time,' says [New Orleans dermatologist] Mary Lupo.
Jessica Prince ”
Southern Living®| Winter/Spring 2015
The South's Most Stylish Moms
Four hardworking mamas, each with a killer sense of style, share shortcuts for looking flawless while juggling families and careers.
'Secret weapon: Sunscreen is the most important thing. I use Revision Skincare's Intellishade® for my face – it has a light tint too.'—Virginia Savage McAlester, Historic Preservationist and Author ”
“The label reads 'Intellishade® SPF 45 Tinted Moisturizer.' What an understatement! With its unique blend of antioxidants and wrinkle-reducing peptides, this lightweight formula provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. But what keeps my patients coming back for more is the radiant glow they see in the mirror. Intellishade® is the smart choice in skincare for today's busy woman.”
– Vivian Bucay, MD, FAAD
“Intellishade® is very popular with active, on-the-go women because it's fast and simple. It does three great things with one application in the morning: It's a moisturizer, sunscreen and great tinted makeup base.”
– C. William Doubleday, MD, FAAD
“I had a patient with Vitiligo come in. She was nearly in tears because she loved the way Intellishade® evened out her skin tone. It made my day.”
– Darcy Mlejnek, Parkinson Dermatology Skin Care
“Intellishade® is brilliant. I love that it's an SPF 45 and a tinted moisturizer that matches any skin color. It's a very popular product with my clients, who have tried just about everything.”
– Jennifer Waring, Advanced Clinical Aesthetics, Inc.
“I have been using Intellishade® SPF 45 tinted moisturizer for several years and I wanted to let you know what a great product this is. I have battled with extremely oily skin all my life. I believe this is the only product that does not cause further irritation and any breakouts or clog pores. It provides with me with great protection from UV rays and also acts as a light moisturizer for me. It does not feel greasy or clog my pores like other moisturizers with SPF.”
– Gunjan Patel, Scotch Plains, NJ
“One of my most popular and easiest products to sell is Intellishade® SPF 45. It is a lightweight, tinted moisturizer with an SPF 45 UVA/UVB protection. It makes the skin appear luminous with both Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide in the formula. It is also infused with antioxidants, peptides as well as botanicals. Patients love it so much that they are willing to wear it all year round.”
– Betsy Rubenstone, Director of Skincare, Deme
“Our clients love the SPF 45 coverage in a lightweight moisturizer and the color looks good on everyone!”
– Danielle Kindly, Owner and Aesthetician
“I don’t normally get too excited but I am telling EVERYONE about this product! I mean I absolutely LOVE it”!!
– Margie Crosley, Saddleback Dermatology