Director of Marketing
Revision Skincare Headquarters - Irving, TX
Revision Skincare, located in Irving, TX, provides dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas with clinically-proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only premium quality ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging.
As Program Manager you will manage the new product development (NPD) process for Revision Skincare. This includes the creation, leadership and daily management of the NPD stage gate process. The NPD pipeline includes, but is not limited to, new product innovation, raw material replacements, packaging upgrades and all other changes to products across Revision Skincare’s physician-dispensed portfolio of products. You will lead cross functional teams through a myriad of steps starting from product ideation to the final commercially available product release date. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will be heavily involved with Marketing, R&D, Operations, Purchasing, Compliance, Quality and outside vendors. Qualified candidates will possess a deep understanding of the complete product development process for personal care products, pharmaceuticals, food/beverage products and/or consumer package goods. Having expert skills with project management tracking software is essential for the overall tracking of complex timelines. Lastly, superb leadership and ability to work with others in a fast-paced environment is essential for this role.
- Coordinate communication between all cross functional departments to establish comprehensive product development schedule with detailed action items, due dates, owners and dependencies for each new product development deliverable
- Establish a formal NPD stage gate process with documented operating procedures, tracking methodology and gate approval process
- Proactively communicate status of projects to key stakeholders and elevates issues to department heads to keep projects on track by removing bottlenecks
- Identify and utilize project tracking software to maintain status and milestones for all NPD projects
- Establish meeting and communication cadence to keep development teams connected, informed and focused on action
- Lead NPD status meetings and disseminate meeting notes for timely communication across the cross functional teams
- Provide executive summary and presentations to executives on status of NPD pipeline
- Identify the right experts to bring together to solve issues throughout NPD process
- Create and implement R.A.C.I. model for role clarity and conflict resolution
- Work alongside department heads and/or accountable stakeholder(s) to identify suitable strategies and objectives to hit project milestones
- Experience managing projects utilizing an established project management framework
- Manage the submission process of formula and packaging samples from various stages of development between teams
- Manage issues using root cause analysis and support teams by providing quick solutions
- 5+ years actively working as a Program Manager/Project Manager for the development of consumer packaged goods. Working directly with pharmaceutical, OTC drug and/or personal care products is highly desired, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year degree) is required
- Certified in Program Management or PMP certification is not required, but is highly desired
- Must have thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Must have excellent communication skills with a track record for coordinating complex projects across cross functional teams
- This position will manage multiple complex projects at once and requires the ability to prioritize and organize timelines to ensure teams stay on track
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills required
- Self-motivated professional able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform under stress and adapt well when confronted with emergency or escalating situations
- Excellent problem solving abilities and root cause analysis experience
- Ability to identify process improvement to continually improve performance, optimize quality, and increase agility
We offer competitive compensation, a matching 401k plan and medical, dental, vision and life insurance. To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to kEncEmaildbsffstAsfwjtjpotljodbsf/dpn
Revision Skincare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.