Revision Skincare Launches Teamine Concealer™ at 2012 AAD Meeting
Revision Skincare, a leading provider of advanced skincare products for physicians, announced new Teamine Concealer™ at the 70th Annual AAD meeting in San Diego.
Teamine Concealer™ is formulated with the newest, most advanced technology for addressing dark circles. The product contains clinically proven peptides, extracts, natural minerals and antioxidants to reduce the appearance of dark circles, brighten skin and provide anti-aging benefits.
Formulated with ingredients from around the world, Teamine Concealer™ instantly conceals under eye imperfections while it works in multiple ways to improve the appearance of dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness.
- Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3 has been shown to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles in 28 days.
- Dihydroxylmethylchromone (DHMC), an ingredient nature identical to that found in Indian Rhubarb, provides Retinol-like benefits without irritation.
- Troxerutin, an antioxidant derived from citrus plants is used as a treatment in Europe for its beneficial effects on capillary resistance and permeability.
- Brazilian Ginseng, South American Marapuama and White Lily Extract help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Green Tea, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E, THD Ascorbate, and Grape Fruit Extract provide antioxidant benefits.
Perfect for all skin types, Teamine Concealer™ comes in light and medium shades.
About Revision Skincare
For more than two decades, Revision Skincare has provided dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas with clinically-proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only premium quality ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging. Based in Irving, Texas, Revision Skincare retails their advanced skincare line in more than 10 countries.