Multiple locations throughout U.S
Revision Skincare, located in Irving, TX, provides dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas with clinically-proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only premium quality ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging.
The Account Executive is entrusted with cultivating long term customer relationships and contributing to the organizations overall success and revenue expansion. This position is actively involved in the sale of anti-aging topical products in the physician market place. Responsibilities include increasing market share through prospecting, building relationships, post sales implementation and account maintenance. Incumbents will need to exceed their sales quota by focusing on revenue growth and customer satisfaction while delivering increased profitability. The Account Executive approaches each customer with a total account management perspective, leveraging resources appropriately, collaborating with business partners and accurately articulating the value proposition for the customer.
- Achieve and/or exceed territory sales objectives and goals.
- Build strong professional relationships, establish credibility and rapport with customers
- Compile data on prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, internet web sites, and other sources.
- Maintain accurate, current data on each customer including practice/office demographics, staff, call and sales history
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of product line through reading/analyzing clinical articles, promotional material, technical literature, and attending company sponsored training/meetings
- Clearly understand and embrace key product branding strategies and effectively implement them throughout selling process utilizing company developed materials
- Develop and coordinate physician/practice training and education programs
- Manage territory sample inventory complying with all company guidelines
- Plan, prioritize, monitor and track all sales cycle events
- Actively participate in scheduled Company sales meetings, district and regional conference calls and other business meetings
- Conduct business with honesty and integrity supporting company principles
- Bachelor’s degree required. Focus in Business or Life Sciences preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of proven sales experience in quota driven role
- A demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives using a disciplined Value-Based and Consultative Sales Process. Experience in dermatological, medical device, or specialty pharmaceutical sales preferred
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize and consistently meet customer expectations
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
- Ability to travel 60% of the time
- Maturity, integrity and honesty required
We offer competitive compensation, a matching 401k plan and medical, dental, vision and life insurance. To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to kEncEmaildbsffstAsfwjtjpotljodbsf/dpn
Revision Skincare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.